- Are tax and gas included in the rental?
Yes, tax and gas are included in every reservation.
- Where do I park?
There is free street parking and a $10 paid lot that is available.
- What are the times for half day and full day rentals?
Half day rentals are available from 9:00am – 1:00pm or 1:30pm – 5:30pm. Full day rentals are from 9:00am – 5:00pm. (Different times may be available at times. Please call us at (530) 523-3678 to inquire.)
- Can I drive the boat myself?
We encourage you to drive the boat and enjoy the lake. We will give you an extensive overview of the operation of the boat you will be driving. You will not be on your own until we know you are comfortable.
- Can a boat be delivered to me?
We do offer complimentary boat delivery to your private home, dock or beach.
- Where do I go for my boat rental?
We are located at Tahoe Vista Recreation Area and Boat Launch, 7010 North Lake Blvd. Tahoe Vista, CA. 96148.
- Can I rent water toys?
Yes, We have a wide variety of wakeboards and water skis from adult to child sizes available, as well as a tube for every boat. Wakesurf boards on request (limited supply). Click here for rates.
- Can I take the boat to a restaurant on the lake?
Yes. You are welcome to enjoy one of the many fine establishments on the lake. We suggest that you have the valet put you on a buoy and ferry you in.
- How do I know where I’m going on the lake/how to get back?
We will give you a thorough layout of the lake, both visually and on a map, before you depart on your adventure. We will make sure you are comfortable with your surroundings.
- What time should I show up for my rental?
Please arrive 15 to 20 minutes before appointment time to fill out documents and get life jackets on so that we can get you out in time.
- What happens if I am late for my rental?
Not a problem, but please notify us if you’re running late. The boat does have to be returned at the stated end time of the rental.
- How many people can be on the boat?
A maximum number of 10 people (adults and children) can be allowed on each boat.
- What happens if I bring the boat back late?
Please call us at (530) 523-3678 if you will be late and you may incur additional fees.
- What happens if the weather is bad?
If we believe that the weather is unsafe for you to take your boat rental out, we always guarantee that you can reschedule or cancel your rental. It’s always best to check with us before your rental in regards to weather and can call us at (530) 523-3678.
- Can I bring a dog on the boat?
We are pet friendly. Please call us at (530) 523-3678 for more information.